Patino & Associates, P.A. attorneys assist in the formation of business entities, such as corporations and limited liability companies, and advise clients in determining the appropriate type of entity based on the particular business venture and the client’s needs. We also prepare all necessary documents and agreements associated with the specific business entity.
- Advise clients in structuring and negotiating business relationships and drafting written contracts pertaining to such relationships
- Advise clients in business reorganizations and corporate transactions
- Counsel clients on the various aspects of business operations, such as issues relating to officer and director liability and compliance with governmental regulations
- Examination and evaluation of internal and external impacts of business courses of action
- Provide defense services for clients in the event litigation arises
- Work hand and hand with special counsel to ensure that our clients’ needs are being competently served
At Patino & Associates we have proven general counseling experience in a broad spectrum of business environments. Our diligent attorneys maintain a broad legal knowledge base in the areas of corporate, labor, and transactional law. We will make sure your business is in compliance with any and all municipal, state, and federal laws. Call us today at (305) 443-6163 to set up a free business evaluation.